Sunday, April 25, 2021

 

GOD IS OUR DEFENSE ~ WAIT UPON HIM



God's Prayer Power - Session 17



Our scripture today is Psalm 62:5-6




"My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved." (KJV)


What is God saying to us?


We do not have to run back and forth or be in a panic. We can rest in Him. We need to be patient and wait for God only. He is the only one who can give us hope. He is our rock. He is the one who will save us. He is like a walled city around us. He will protect us and be our defense. As long as we turn to Him and trust in Him, we will not be defeated.




Read the scripture Psalm 62:5-6 and meditate on it this week. Ask God to reveal to you His truth.

  
Prayer

Help my soul, Lord, to find rest in You alone, to realize my hope comes from You. You alone are my rock and my salvation. You are my fortress, I will not be shaken. I will wait upon You Lord and will gladly submit everything to You for it is in You I put my trust for now, and for always. Amen





May God bless you in the coming week. If you are in need of prayer, email sreichert48@yahoo.com.



Blessings to you and your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO GOD'S PRAYER POWER

Name

Email *

Message *