Sunday, June 20, 2021

GOD WORKS FOR OUR GOOD


God's Prayer Power ~ Session 24


Scripture Today:  Romans 8:28

"We know that in everything God works for the good of those who love him.[a] They are the people God called, because that was his plan." (ICB)



What is God saying?


He spells it out. In everything He works for the good of those who love Him.

Why does He work for our good?

Because we love Him. We have been called to be his people. We accepted Jesus Christ as our Savior  and we have been accepted to be the children of God. Love is very powerful. T his was His plan all along.





Prayer:

I know you love me, Lord, and that You are causing all things to work together for my good because I am Your child. While I may sometimes fall, You know my heart. I know You will work Your purpose in my life. Help me to walk in Your will each day. Thank You, Lord, for Your grace, for Your never-ending mercy and Your unconditional love. Amen





May God bless you and your family in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO GOD'S PRAYER POWER

Name

Email *

Message *