Monday, February 19, 2024

Love Your Children As God Loves You





“All your children shall be taught by the Lord and great shall be peace of your children.” Isaiah 54:13

Our children need our love. To nurture and love them is such a privilege God has given us.

Last night, my nephew and his wife had a baby girl. My sister sent me a picture of my newest grand-niece.
She makes my sixth grand-niece. I also have six grand nephews.

She was only a few minutes old. When I saw her picture, I thought how wonderful babies are. Only God could give such a beautiful gift of pure love. 

How could you not love a baby? I thought back to my own mother and family when I was little, and how much love they gave me. Growing up in a house where you are loved and feel loved is one of the greatest blessings you can have. And if you are fortunate enough that they teach you about God and His love then you are double blessed.

Our job is to raise them to love, to know right from wrong, be respectful, and then the solid base of them knowing our Lord and Savior gives them everything they need in life to move forward in growing so they will be a blessing to others and have the life they were created for.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO GOD'S PRAYER POWER

Name

Email *

Message *