Friday, March 22, 2024

Our Children Can Have Peace



“Parents, pray that God may crown your home with grace and mercy.” Billy Graham

One of the things I remember is the scripture from above when I pray for my adult children, grandchildren. I look at this promise from God that He will teach my children and great will be their peace.

But I also remember that the example I set for my children is important. Children are a wonderful gift from God and we are to teach them about God so as they grow they will make good decisions.

This doesn't mean they will be perfect, on the contrary, they will probably make mistakes, just like we did growing up. But another promise I remember from God is to "Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO GOD'S PRAYER POWER

Name

Email *

Message *