Friday, March 15, 2024

Praying For Our Children


"May the Lord bless and protect you; may the Lord’s face radiate with joy because of you; may he be gracious to you, show you his favor, and give you his peace." Numbers 6:24-26

Every loving parent wants to protect their children~to keep them safe all their lives. That is why parents pray and ask for God to bless them and protect them.

Not a morning begins or a night ends that I do not pray for my children, their spouses, and their children. They are precious to me.

But I also know how precious my children are to God too. He was gracious to loan me these beautiful children. I am ever so grateful. I want to be sure that even though they are grown,  I still lift them up to the Lord day and night for protection and blessings.

Blessings to you and your children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO GOD'S PRAYER POWER

Name

Email *

Message *