Monday, November 6, 2023

He Responds To Repentance




Billy Graham said, "The wonderful news is that our Lord is a God of mercy, and He responds to repentance."


I am so glad God provided a way for us to become free from our sins. To know I have forgiveness helps me to get up each day and open my day with prayer. Just talking to the Lord gives me such peace. Because I have repented, I don't have that sin blocking my relationship with God.


Prayer:

Thank you Father, for what you have done for me. You gave your son, Jesus Christ to take my place on the cross so I could have forgiveness of my sins. He took my sins and died for me. Thank you. In Jesus Name and because of Him, I can come direct to you.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO GOD'S PRAYER POWER

Name

Email *

Message *