Monday, December 25, 2023

Mary's Answer To God

 

I am amazed at the courage Mary had when the angel told her she had been favored by God to bring forth the Christ Child. Are you wondering why I said courage?  Because Mary  was a teenager, not yet married; she is told she will supernaturally become pregnant.

People would talk, she could be ostracizied , and Joseph could turn away from her. She could lose everything. Yet, this young girl's faith was so strong she said yes. Luke 1:38 says, And Mary said, “Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her."

Would I have had such courage? Would my faith have been that strong? I can only hope! And Yours?

Billy Graham said, "One of the greatest demonstrations of faith in all the Bible was Mary's answer to the angel, accepting God's will for her life ––no matter the cost."

What will our answer be to God?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO GOD'S PRAYER POWER

Name

Email *

Message *