Monday, January 29, 2024

One Power Needed




"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Power! People all over the world may want power. But there is only one power that can help us in our daily journey. Everything we experience on our journey can be exciting or devasting. There is only one person who is always with us and never leaves our side and that is our Lord, Jesus Christ. And He sees us through.

We walk in His power and in His words that are hidden in our hearts. No power on earth is greater than His.

That is why He tells us to not fear. He is with us.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO GOD'S PRAYER POWER

Name

Email *

Message *