Friday, October 20, 2023

He Will Meet Us Where We Are


" God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go." Tony Evans



Anthony Tyrone "Tony" Evans Sr. is an American Christian pastor, speaker, author, and widely syndicated radio and television broadcaster in the United States. Evans serves as senior pastor to the over-9,500-member Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas, Texas.

Many times I ask God to keep me on His path and direct my steps. But being human, there are times I get off the path. But, God is faithful, and steers me back on to the path He wants me to walk.

We all need the Lord to direct our steps, especially, to be close to us and help steer us back on the right path when we miss it.

Life would be much easier if we could stay on the path He chooses for us. Let us pray each morning for His direction and guidance so that we will be pleasing to Him.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO GOD'S PRAYER POWER

Name

Email *

Message *