Monday, October 9, 2023

What Happens When We Speak God's Word Out Loud?

 


God said faith comes by hearing. When we speak God’s word out loud what does that do? We hear in our own voice what His word says. This helps get His word into our hearts (in our spirit). In Isaiah 55:11 (AMP) God says: “So shall My Word be which goes out of My mouth; it will not return to me void (useless, without result) without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it”. When we speak God's Word into a situation then that same power goes with it!

When we are dealing with situations we need God's word and power to help us deal with them. We can freely ask the Holy Spirit to lead us to scriptures covering those situations.

When I find those scriptures I write them down and personalized it by inserting my name if it is for me, or if it is for a member of my family or friends I insert their names. I keep those with me and throughout the day I confess those scriptures out loud. Not only does this help but it is a blessing for me.


One of my favorite scriptures, I have many, is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13


God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO GOD'S PRAYER POWER

Name

Email *

Message *